- ALL content on this site is owned by the Author of this blog. No content, whether partially or in full, shall be reproduced in ANY form without prior written approval from the owner.
- If you seek to obtain financial gain based on content published on this blogs the Author will require a financial compensation which will be mutually agreed upon.
- The content on this side is based upon best effort basis. I disclaim ANY liability or responsibility for any form of correctness, completeness, legality, interoperability or any otherwise. It is up to the reader to seek guidance via official channels to verify if this content is, or is not, applicable to his/her environment.
- For any sponsored content the sponsor will be disclosed.
- The posts in this blog are strictly my own and do not reflect the views or strategies of the company I work for, have worked for in the past or will work for in the future.
- No proprietary or business sensitive information from past current or potentially future employers will be disclosed under any circumstance so do not ask me to.
- Any conflict of interest will be posted and content will not be adjusted to show favouritism towards any vendor including the one I’m currently working for.
- I’m not making a living out of this blog so any hint towards a competitive conflict of interest towards my current employer will not be allowed. This includes business sponsorships, interviews, public talks and other activities that may be perceived as such.
- I’m brutally honest so if you do ask me to write an article around your product(s) and/or services make sure I get all the details and that they are correct as of the time of writing. If I’m wrong due to the absence of information it is your fault. If I’m wrong due to incorrect interpretation of guidelines, documentation and verbal instructions and the fault is on my side I will correct this. If any of the provided information is plain incorrect I will not correct the content itself but will note this in an addendum. All provided information will be disclosed. I do NOT accept information under an NDA for the purpose of product and services reviews. (Also see Marketing and Public Relations)
- I’m a polite guy and expect the same from you. This way we can have an open and honest discussion.
- I will not disclose any personal information under any circumstance unless if required by law. I respect your privacy unless you speak or act from a public role. Then your position and intentions will be asked for and published.
Marketing and Public Relations:
- I will not endorse any vendor for whatever reason if I don’t see the need to mention them.
- I’m not a free marketing tool so do not ask me to act like one.
- I reserve the right to publish my view as I see fit under any circumstance.
- Product reviews, promotions and endorsements will be charged for and the outcome will be as per Disclosure & Ethics.
- erwinvanlonden.net is member of the following affiliate membership programs.
- This means that links on this website may or may not be linking to content on these websites for which erwinvanlonden.net is receiving a commission.
- These websites may store cookies on your computer in order to serve ads based on your browsing profile.
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
- erwinvanlonden.net does not accept any liability on good and services provided by these websites. Please refer to these companies individual policies.
- If you donate to erwinvanlonden.net 50% of this will be donated to the SeaShepherd Conservation Society.
- I accept business sponsorships. Contact me for further information. (Please see the “Disclosure” section.
- Disposable email addresses will not be allowed and your account will be deleted if you register with such an email address. You know who I am and I like to know who you are.
- As soon as you sign up you will be added to an email list. I will only send out an email at a rate of maximum 4 times per year. If you do not want to receive this that you are free to unsubscribe.
- Prior permission is required if you want to quote me for any purpose or reason.
- If you obtain, or have the intention to obtain, a financial gain of me quoting your products and/or services your do agree to pay me a mutually agree fee prior to publishing the quotation.
I reserve the right to adjust any of the above without prior notice as I seem fit.